Marc is a Level 2 Accredited Service Provider
Level 2 ASPs install, repair or maintain the overhead or underground service lines between the electrical wiring on a customer’s premises and the electricity network. This includes installing electricity metering equipment, connecting service lines to the network and making the connection 'live’.
Renew Energy and Electrical is authorised in the following categories
Disconnection of premises from the network.
Installation or repair of an underground service line to connect a premises to the electricity network.
Installation or repair of an overhead service line to connect a premises to the electricity network.
Installation of electricity meters.
Renew Energy and Electrical provide the following services within both the Ausgrid and Essential Energy networks
- Disconnect/Reconnect of point of attachments and service mains
- Underground service installations and connections
- Overhead service installations and connections
- Supply and install of private power poles
- Relocate/upgrade an existing overhead service line and restore supply on completion
- Point of attachment (POA) repairs and upgrades
- Private network maintenance and installation
- Meter installations
- Gross to Net meter changeovers
- Switchboard upgrades and/or relocation
- Replacement of service fuse(s), service active and neutral links
- Rectification of defects
- Temporary site power
- Power upgrades from single phase to 3 phase